Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

TAZAMA PICHA KALI ZA DIAMOND AKIWA NA MAMA, MKE, MTOTO NA NDUGU ZAKE


Na Mama ya Platnumz!!! @rahdh_one
See More Pics...
Tag Em.....😊
 
@rahdh_one @romyjons and I #FromTandaleToTheWorldTour
 
My Mom, My Daughter and I... @princess_tiffah @rahdh_one
 
Kaa na Mimi, am still posting some of my Show's teaser!!!....for full and more Videos subscribe to my Youtube Channel: DiamondPlatnumz 
SnapChat Dplatnumz... Twitter:DiamondPlatnumz FaceBoook:DiamondPlatnumz 
all verified!!! #FromTandaleToTheWorld

Last Night in #SWEDEN from #FromTandaleToTheWorldTour

Mr & Mrs Smith! 😉 Back stage / Sweden....About to Go Down!!! @zarithebosslady #DamMyBabyIsSoCuteAndIKnowThat😝
 
 Earlier today in Oslo Norway.....Cc @romyjons

 
Morning from Tee &  Bibi tee @rahdh_one & @princess_tiffah 🙋
 
Earlier today in Sweden #FromTandaleToTheWorldTour
 
I wish you can understand how much i love my family....👪 #FromTandaleToTheWorldTour
 
 
No need of Focus... her name is on my Hand... Lovely Mom Sandrah! @rahdh_one #TrainLifeInSweded #FromTandaleToTheWorldTour
 
@romyjons #FromTandaleToTheWorldTour
 
 
Hello Sweden🙋 #TheSimbaz!! @princess_tiffah @zarithebosslady #FromTandaleToTheWorldTour
 
Don't forget to like our facebook fun page.. Name: Smash Kilimanjaro

0 comments:

Post a Comment