Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

KIM KARDASHIAN AWEKA WAJI JINSIA YA MTOTO WAKE WA TATU NA KANYE WEST


Kim Kardashian na Kanye West wanatarajia kupata mtoto wa kike. Nyota huyo wa kipindi cha Keeping Up With the Kardashians, 37 amethibitisha jinsia ya mtoto wake wa tatu kwenye The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Wanandoa hao wanatarajia kupata mtoto wao wa tatu kupitia surrogate.

“My daughter thinks she’s tricky,” alisema Kardashian West. “We had a baby shower over the weekend, and I thought, ‘You know, I really do want to have a baby shower because I want...
[North] to feel that something’s coming and for her to really understand it. 

So, people brought toys and gifts and [North] was opening them all up the next day. And she goes, ‘Mom, since Baby Sister’s not here, I think I need all of her toys in my room and play with them and make sure they’re all okay for Baby Sister.’”

Hata hivyo Kim amesema bado hawajapata jina la kumpa mtoto wao pindi akizaliwa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment